Pre-retirees & Retirees
(Families or Individuals)
Your focus has shifted from supporting your family and building your career, and now you’re looking forward to retirement. However, as you get closer to the day you walk away from your career, you can’t help but feel a little bit nervous.
After all, you’ve spent a long time building a career you love! What will happen when you leave it behind for this new chapter?
The truth is, your definition of retirement may be different than what people commonly think of. The good news is that you have many options available to you. You can continue to work part-time, stop working altogether, enjoy financial independence, or pursue items on your bucket-list.
The Mainstreet team can help you to define your ideal retirement, and create a Money Roadmap to get you where you want to be. We’ll help you build a plan for creating income during retirement, and continuing to invest in a way that sustains your lifestyle.
You worked hard and you earned it! Now, with our Money Roadmap and Navigation Support services, you can ensure that you’re able to live the retirement you’ve always imagined.
Common concerns include:
- Am I on track? How do I know?
- When can I retire?
- How much should I still be saving for retirement?
- My job is really stressful, am I okay to switch to a less stressful job?
- When do I take social security?
- How do I balance paying off debt and saving for retirement?
- How should I set my Spending Plan for expenses in retirement?
- How should I invest in my portfolio?
- How much can I withdraw from the portfolio?
- How can I help my aging parents?
- Do I need additional insurance such as long term care insurance?