Financial Goals Review for 2018
What is the Money Date? A weekly time to check in. 3 things we review and update: 1. Spending 2. Earning 3. Savings
2 months left in 2018. Think back to what you said you are going to do at the beginning of the year. Here’s a Daily Juice episode I recorded in January which helps you set your goals the proper way.
Here is the formula I used (learned from Grant Cardone).
Take out a sheet of paper:
- Divide it into 7 columns
- Label each column the following: Income, Wealth, Physical, Spiritual, Familial, Recreational & Professional.
- In each column write your current goals. Just as you see them.
- Duplicate this exact outline on the new sheet of paper and now in each column write what would your life look like of you 10x everything.
- Next, duplicate the same outline and write down what are you going to do to.
- Give up the bad habits and what you will have to Learn (courses to take, books to read, acquire new skills, etc.) up to achieve your 10 goals.
- Finally, the most important ingredient (think of it as a glue) for everything to work is commitment. Promise yourself that you will not give up. Promise yourself, that what you said you will do. Yourself no one else.