Live with MainStreet
Live w/Jim & Anna, Ep. 25: Last Episode
Q/A: Home Equity in Retirement, Home Warranty & Auto Premium Increase
- I just purchased a new car and my insurance premium increased. What can I do to lower it down?
- Should I cash out my traditional IRA to help pay down for my student loans? I just graduated and have $36,000 in student loans. My IRA balance is $10,000.
- Should I plan on using my home equity in retirement? I saw a story on this recently
- I've been paying what is now $550 a year for a home warranty plan for the past eight years. Should I continue paying or just save the money for an HVAC system in the future which I think might be my biggest expense?
- If I change a 529 college savings plan from one state to another, do I have to pay any tax or fees?