Chalk Talk: Cash Flow Planning
“MainStreet Chalk Talk”
The MainStreet Financial Planning Discussion Club
When: Tuesday 3-21-23 at 7:30pm Eastern; 4:30pm Pacific
Recorded and able to retrieve for one week
How: Zoom Meeting, Free to ongoing clients; $10 for guests
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the recording.
Cash Flow Planning
Hosted by: Vida Jatulis, CFP®
Have you tried to improve your cash flow, but you have hit roadblocks or setbacks? Have you tried to get started with a plan for your money, but everything seems too overwhelming…what should you tackle first?
This Chalk Talk is a must for anyone who wants a clear strategy and solid systems in place to know where their money is going. Our guest commentator Caroleen Verly is the founder of Untangle Your Money. She studied Economics at Yale and loves spreadsheets, problem-solving, numbers, and data. Caroleen provides shame-free and judgment-free support to her clients so they can learn to manage their money wisely.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Creating a system that works for you: tools & getting organized
- Managing the many competing demands on your money
- How to know where your money is going
- Balancing needs and wants
- Staying accountable to your plan
- Plus, answers to all your fabulous questions!