Swim with Jim – Let’s Talk About Debt
Gerri Detweiler is a credit specialist, finance writer, and author. We talk to her about good debt, bad debt and strategies to get out of debt. Also her favorite books and blogs on this topic.
1. What’s the difference, in your opinion, between good debt and bad debt, and how does that affect your credit score?
2. How soon should people expect to get out of high-interest debt and if they can’t, what are their options?
3. What are the most effective strategies for singles or couples to get out of serious debt?
4. Do you have any books or blogs you’d recommend to our viewers and listeners and why?
5. What final tips do you have for our audience?