Daily Juice – Setting Goals and Priorities
Welcome to the Daily Juice Show, where we discuss just one “ingredient” of the complex money topics you face.
2018 is officially here and we are all ready to start fresh. Today’s video talks about setting priorities and goals.
Here is the formula Anna used (learned from Grant Cardone).
Take out a sheet of paper:
1. Divide it into 7 columns
2. Label each column with the following: Income, Wealth, Physical, Spiritual, Familial, Recreational & Professional
3. In each column write your current goals.
4. Duplicate this exact outline on the new sheet of paper and now in each column write what would your life look like of you did top 10 goals.
5. Next, duplicate the same outline and write down what are you going to do to. Give up the bad habits and what you will have to learn (courses to take, books to read, acquire new skills, etc.) to achieve your 10 goals.
6. Finally, the most important ingredient (think of it as a glue) for everything to work is “Commitment.” Promise yourself that you will not give up. Promise yourself, that what you said you will do. Yourself and no one else.
I am going to work on this with you and let’s check in three months to see how much progress we are making.
Until next time, remember: It’s your money, and your future wealth, just one sip at a time.