Live with MainStreet
Live with MainStreet – EP 21 Protection
Jim and Anna answer client questions on Social Security, insurance, and identity theft protection. This month’s questions include:
- Given that the Social Security System is going to be paying more than it receives by 2022 and according to estimates it will run out of monies by 2034, How does one manage the risk of Government reducing the benefits in the future and plan for retirement?
- In estate planning, what can you do to protect assets (from creditors)?
- How do we protect the income we’re earning?
- Are these identity theft protection services worth purchasing?
- Do you recommend umbrella insurance to all of your clients?