Daily Juice 097 – Relieve Holiday Financial Stress
Holiday financial stress topic turned out to be of interest to many of you. Today, I want to share with you a few best practices that I found helpful to smooth out this anxious feeling of Stress.
From the previous episode, we agreed that first, we will determine what is important to us.
- Prioritize – your activities such as parties, shopping, cooking, work, exercise, personal & family time.
I am convinced that creating daily To-Dos to help you stay focused on your targets.
- Measure your progress – I know you might be thinking, come on Anna, what is this? We are talking about holidays (the best and happiest time of the year) and you want us to create structure and system around it??
Yes, my friends, I do want you to have a plan of attack for every day of your life including holidays.
What are we going to measure?
- Keep track of your activities
- Our expenses (remember, there are ways to do this passively, for example, use mint.com
- Give yourself a break and enjoy! We only get to do it once. So stay focused, because that will give you a feeling of control.