Favorite Time Hacks with Emily Martinez Part 2
In this second interview with Emily Martinez, time hacking expert, we go about discussing her favorite time hacks you can apply in all areas of your life: family, household, relationships & business.
Learn true and tried tips & tricks and best practices to feel more in control!
Favorite Time hack:
Family (activities)- especially now in COVID times
Wednesday afternoon Brain Dump
- Use google docs or just a piece of paper for 5 to 10 minutes, and write out absolutely everything that needs to get done and make a massive to-do list. No priorities, just write it out.
- Then start prioritizing. Pick 5 things to accomplish in a week.
Benefit: clear out major brain fog, to uncloud your focus.
Getting your family all involved.
- “Handle your own things”- Teach kids to become more independent
- Team-work and divide household chores. Set up a timer for 20 min for Clean up Sprints. Get as much as possible in 20 minutes. Award for the best job! Do before and after pictures. Make it fun
Work-life balance. Does it exist? Especially in the WFH environment, we are in.
- Be creative and take turns planning out dates and fun things, even at home. For example, plan a “Spa Evening”, or have a picnic in the backyard.
- Money Dates – a creative way to talk about finances. Schedule these times. Weekly is Anna’s suggestion!
Find the right tool for the job. So simple, but misunderstood a lot. What are those repetitive tasks, you can streamline, delegate, and eliminate?