Money Tip – Travel Tips
Posted on Jun 4, 2021
- Stay patient with yourself and others as we get reacclimated to this new reality
- When looking for ways to cut cost, remember this: fail to plan = plan to fail. Avoid high ticket items like airport food and poorly planned pitstops
- Read the fine print. Understand the cancellation policy and the exceptions in that policy. A hard lesson learned by many who purchased travel insurance for 2020 flights.
- Be flexible. Ensure your travel dates can be moved without penalty. Consider watching the infection rate of places you’re traveling to
- Always have cash on hand. Always.
- Remember the sunscreen
Check out what Liz’s 4-year-old daughter packed for their most recent trip to Pennsylvania…