Swim with Jim – Tax Season Tips with Brooke Salvini
We talk with Brooke Salvini of Salvini Financial Planning, Avila Beach, CA. Brooke is a CPA who does financial planning. We’re going to ask her about taxes.
1. What’s the best way to prepare for sending your “package” to your tax preparer?
2. What are the biggest items that people forget when it comes to tracking and documenting things?
3. What are the chances these days of being audited?
4. If I get an IRS letter in the mail asking for more documentation, what should I do?
5. How do I find a good tax preparer and do they have to be a CPA?