Mid Career Professionals
(Families or Individuals)
Balancing between living today and planning for the future.
At this point in your life, things are going smoothly. You’re enjoying hard-earned career success, you’re earning more money than you ever have before, and you’re generally comfortable with your financial situation. However, the more you think about the future, the more nervous you become.
You’re saving for your kids’ college education, thinking about future retirement, and pursuing near-term goals – like building a business or buying a vacation property. It’s becoming more and more challenging to balance these financial aspirations with the daily schedule of raising a family and building a career.
Luckily, you don’t have to go it alone. Together, we can make sure you feel confident you’re on a path that can help enable you to enjoy your life in the now while saving enough to secure your future.
Common concerns include:
- Am I on track for my long-term goals?
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- How much should I save for my children’s education?
- How do I make sense of my employee benefits?
- How do I balance paying off debt, funding my future, and living fully today?
- How should I budget for variable income?
- What can I do to help secure my children’s future?
- How might my finances change as I move up the ladder in my career?
- How should I invest my portfolio?
- What do I do with my stock options?
- How do I minimize investment fees so my portfolio can grow faster?
- Is a pre-tax or Roth account better for me?