Money@Work is a financial wellness program designed to help your employees decrease their financial stress by providing comprehensive financial planning. An online solution supported by Certified Financial Planners (CFPs), the program helps your employees take control of their personal finances. By helping empower your employees financially, your organization will improve talent retention rates, increase worker productivity, and grow participation in your organization’s employee benefit programs.
We empower your employees to manage these financial decisions and challenges with confidence:
Our comprehensive financial planning solution give each user:
Let’s face it, budgets are not sexy, that’s why we’ve got a Spending Plan for you.
It’s no fun to have debts. Lay out a battle plan to tackle it.
Getting a divorce
Everyone says I should be investing. But what is the right strategy for me?
Long Term Care
Liability: Home & Auto
When should I take my social security; Annuity for Saving and/or guaranteed income; Withdrawal Strategy for Retirement Funds
Should I buy or should I rent? How much house can I afford?
• Get to know your advisory team
• Custom introductory seminar or webinar
• Review of benefits package
• 1st step to financial freedom is awareness!
• Get your accounts organized
• Determine financial goals
• Access e-mail alerts, training, and more
• Work with one of our financial planners on your plan
• Ask specific and individual questions
• Advisor Hotline
• News & e-mail alerts