Money@Work Financial Wellness benefits program is designed to help you retain your best talent with objective, fiduciary driven and comprehensive approach to all their money decisions
Help your best people take control of their financial lives
Engage employee awareness & participation
Everyone gets to participate in the game
Let’s face it, budgets are not sexy, that’s why we’ve got a Spending Plan for you.
It’s no fun to have debts. Lay out a battle plan to tackle it.
Getting a divorce
Everyone says I should be investing. But what is the right strategy for me?
Long Term Care
Liability: Home & Auto
When should I take my social security; Annuity for Saving and/or guaranteed income; Withdrawal Strategy for Retirement Funds
Should I buy or should I rent? How much house can I afford?
• Get to know your advisory team
• Custom introductory seminar or webinar
• Review of benefits package currently provided
• 1st step to financial freedom is Awareness!
• Get your money organized
• Know where everything is at
• Schedule an online session to get your financial plan going
• Ask specific and individual questions
• Advisor Hotline--Weekly/Monthly questions by email **(only after initial plan is done)
• Money Library access (stay on the top of FinNews)
$1,500 initial account set up fee
$15 -$60 per month, per employee